Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
- To improve on these he needs to create an oriented environment to trust and open whereby the members will feel they belong and have a cohesive team effort
- Have a team that they have vision and objectives that they will achieve within certain times
- Come up with a motivation scheme that will improve their belongings in the group
- Start by setting an example to the so that they can follow your steps and thus know if their leader can do this why us
- Facilitate an effective problem solving and collaboration mechanism that will help the group to grow
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
this was the full scenario: When members were recruited for the improvement project, they were clearly told that the team’s work would be additional to their regular work responsibilities but that they had to treat it as a high priority. Assignments would have to be completed on time, and people would be required to attend meetings. Despite these clear expectations, by the third week of the project, team members started arriving late to meetings. They made excuses for not having completed their assigned tasks and were neglecting to return the leader’s phone calls.
Content will be erased after question is completed.