Which of the following is/are true concerning a chemical reaction at equilibrium?
1. The system will be a mixture of reactant and products.
2. The rate of the forward and reverse reactions are equal.
3. The amount of each reactant and product is constant.
Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
1. true both are present products and reactant
2. true the rate of forward and reverse reactions are not zero but equal
3. true by definition the concertation of both reactants and products in equilibrium remains the same thus if the volume doesnt change the amount of mass will be a constant
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?