Need health and medical help with CH. 5 assisted living facilities

label Health & Medical
account_circle Unassigned
schedule 1 Day
account_balance_wallet $5

many AL residents come from home for mainly the same reason.  What is that reason? If 70% come from home, Where do the other 30% of clients come from?

Nov 11th, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!

Most of the Assisted Living residents come from home for the purpose of receiving a close medical attention and because they are not able to carry out daily activities on their own.

30% of the clients come from hospitals whereby the hospital has a deal with the particular asisting organization to take care of ill patients who have no families to go to after being discharged.

Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
Nov 11th, 2015

Studypool's Notebank makes it easy to buy and sell old notes, study guides, reviews, etc.
Click to visit
The Notebank
...
Nov 11th, 2015
...
Nov 11th, 2015
Aug 19th, 2017
check_circle
Mark as Final Answer
check_circle
Unmark as Final Answer
check_circle
Final Answer

Secure Information

Content will be erased after question is completed.

check_circle
Final Answer