Complete all sections found in Ch. 1a and Ch. 1b of Business Data Networks and Security.
Write a 2- to 3-page paper that is a narrative describing how these exercises went for you, what your learned, and how you plan to use this information moving forward.
Format paper according to APA guidelines.
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
▪ Describe basic networking, including why networks are drawn as clouds, hosts,
addresses, the Internet, Internet service providers, transmission speed, and service
▪ Explain how the Internet works, how Netflix uses Amazon Web Services IaaS
(Infrastructure as a Service) with virtual machines, and a Google SaaS (Software
as a Service).
▪ Describe messages, fragmentation, multiplexing, and frames versus packets.
▪ Describe how single point-to-point, wireless, switched, and hybrid wirelessswitched
networks operate—especially how switches forward incoming frames.
▪ Describe how internets and router make it possible for hosts on different networks
to work together.
▪ List the five standards layers commonly encountered in networking, describe what
each layer does, describe concepts and terms in each layer, identify at which layer
a given process is operating, and identify which standards agencies and standards
architecture are relevant to that process.
Welcome to the Cloud
Business Data Networks and Security, Tenth Edition, by Raymond R. Panko and Julia L. Panko. Published by Prentice Hall. Copyright © 2015 by