A. Select a piece of primary research (original research reports) from a research journal that
has nursing implications and critique the article (suggested length of 2–3 pages) by
doing the following:
1. Identify the article you have chosen in an APA-formatted citation.
2. Design a visual representation (e.g., graph or chart) to show how the researcher
addressed the five areas of a research report (background information or
introduction, review of the literature, discussion of methodology, specific data
analysis, and conclusion).
Note: You may use the following table.
3. Based on your analysis of the five areas, assess whether the evidence presented in
the research report supports the researcher’s conclusion.
4. Discuss ethical issues that may have arisen for the researcher while conducting the
research for the article.
5. Discuss the type of research used for the study.
a. Explain whether or not other types of research would have been appropriate in the