These are the questions please give the answer with the steps how did you get it :
1. Use the sum/difference formula to find the exact value of the following.
a) cos 11π/12
b) tan 165◦
2. Evaluate cos(θ − φ), where cos θ = 7/25 with θ in Quadrant IV, and tan φ = −√3 with φ in Quadrant II.
3. Given that tanθ = 1/−3, and cosθ > 0, find sin2θ, cos2θ, and tan2θ.
4. Use the appropriate Half-Angle Formula to find the exact value of each expression.
a) sin 15◦
b) sin 157.5◦
c) cos 11π/8
5. Find the general solution of cos θ = − 1/2
Type your question here (or upload an image)
Brown University1271 Tutors
California Institute of Technology2131 Tutors
Carnegie Mellon University982 Tutors
Columbia University1256 Tutors
Dartmouth University2113 Tutors
Emory University2279 Tutors
Harvard University599 Tutors
Massachusetts Institute of Technology2319 Tutors
New York University1645 Tutors
Notre Dam University1911 Tutors
Oklahoma University2122 Tutors
Pennsylvania State University932 Tutors
Princeton University1211 Tutors
Stanford University983 Tutors
University of California1282 Tutors
Oxford University123 Tutors
Yale University2325 Tutors
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?
Business & Finance
How it Works
Become a Tutor
Media & Press
Studypool inc. © 2015
Studypool is a marketplace that helps students get efficient academic help.