Write a paper of 550‐750 words (not including the title page and reference page) paper for your proposed evidence‐based practice project solution. Address the following criteria:
- Proposed Solution: (a) Describe the proposed solution (or intervention) for the problem and the way(s) in which it is consistent with current evidence. Heavily reference and provide substantial evidence for your solution or intervention. (b) Consider if the intervention may be unrealistic in your setting, too costly, or there is a lack of appropriate training available to deliver the intervention. If the intervention is unrealistic, you may need to go back and make changes to your PICOT before continuing.
- Organization Culture: Explain the way(s) in which the proposed solution is consistent with the organization or community culture and resources.
- Expected Outcomes: Explain the expected outcomes of the project. The outcomes should flow from the PICOT.
- Method to Achieve Outcomes: Develop an outline of how the outcomes will be achieved. List any specific barriers that will need to be assessed and eliminated. Make sure to mention any assumptions or limitations which may need to be addressed.
- Outcome Impact: Describe the impact the outcomes will have on one or all of the following indicators: quality care improvement, patient‐centered quality care, efficiency of processes, environmental changes, and/or professional expertise.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guideexpectations for successful completion.
MUST FOLLOW RUBRIC,ALL CRITERIA NEED TO BE ADDRESSED.5 reference with in text citation required
please refer to related questions we worked on
plese let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Purchase answer to see full attachment
Explanation & Answer
Solution Description- Outline
Thesis Statement: The identified problem for this evidence-based practice (EBP) project is the
lack of knowledge and adoption of the adult influenza vaccination. The proposed solution,
therefore, is to implement staff and patient education on influenza vaccines for adults.
I. Proposed solution
II. Organizational culture
III. Expected outcomes
V. Outcome impact
Running head: SOLUTION DESCRIPTION
The identified problem for this evidence-based practice (EBP) project is the lack of
knowledge and adoption of the adult influenza vaccination. The proposed solution, therefore, is
to implement staff and patient education on influenza vaccines for adults. The proposed
intervention is aimed to increase awareness and also increase the recipients’ willingness to
receive vaccinations. According to research performed by Malosh et al. (2014), adults who were
more educated on vaccination were more likely to avail themselves for va...