Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
Servant leadership is important because, the leader focus on the needs of his team members before he considers his own. He always acknowledges the perspectives of others and give a hand so that they can achieve their goals and objectives. In addition, the leader involves them in decision making and build a sense community within his team. As a result, this leads to a stronger relationship that is full of trust and engagement with the team members and stakeholders.
Advantages of servant leadership
· Servant leadership philosophy state that the leader is not the master of every individual but a servant of all, leaders use the approach to convey the greatest advantages to the whole organization and not to themselves
· They occasionally do anything of durable price only. They come up with a strong team to ensure a success that is long term.
· They portray Loyalty- the staff needs are put ahead of other needs of the company. Managerial staff come up with ideas that are strong for the employees.
· Servant leadership practices involvement- all matters and ideas are the ones that rule in a servant leadership led corporation, not a democratic leadership style. The Company always generates various ideas and ideas to issues and strengthen teamwork spirit within the organization.
· Productivity- servant leadership style ensures the employees trust their leader. Therefore, the strong bond between the leader and the employee will lead to high productivity within the company as the employees morale is always motivated.
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
Content will be erased after question is completed.