This is a 2 part assignment. Please review the assignment completely
Deliverable Length: 1000–1200 words APA
At the second
meeting of the e-marketing team initiative, President Learner has
selected you to formulate interactive marketing benchmarks, such as Web
site features, online services, electronic data gathering, and software
applications that permit personalized digital experiences.
President Learner is especially interested in assuring the e-business
that its successful "health care learning for the digital future"
positioning strategy is well understood.
Develop a plan of 1,000–1,200 words for the use of interactive
marketing benchmarks such as Web site features, online services,
electronic data gathering, and software applications as critical success
factors for e-marketing process/programs.
Consider the following for inclusion:
- Interactive marketing benchmarks: Web site designs, online features like instant messaging, and others
- Reference citations: The Web site or online reference source from which the benchmark is identified
- Description of e-marketing process/program critical success factor(s): The actual Cyber-Health e‑marketing advantages derived from incorporating the identified benchmark(s)
Provide a separate summary statement of how the content presents a comprehensive e-marketing process strategy for Cyber-Health.
Part II (100 points)
Deliverable Length: 600–800 words APA
President Learner has received a call from the founder and previous
CEO of Cyber-Health, Lucy Vision, Ph.D., who urgently wants to discuss
the e-business’ click-and-order online marketing process as an important
source of value for the company. President Learner is familiar with the
process of identifying target customers and formulating a marketing mix
(four Ps) as basic marketing process methods, and he has asked
you to describe how the e-business performs those functions using
online e-marketing processes.
Write 600–800 words addressing the following questions:
- Describe how the e-business in the scenario performs
the process of identifying target customers and formulating a marketing
mix (four Ps) using online e-marketing processes.
- Provide some examples of how marketing research processes are different in the e-marketing environment.
- Are social media an e-marketing option as well, considering your target markets?