REQUIRED TEXT Lifeskill Activities for Special Children 2ndEdition
ISBN10:047025937X Format: Paperback Pub. Date: 9/15/2009
post the research here for Lifeskills Chapters 1, 2, and 3
Chapter research items– a web site, video, article, etc. that relates to both the lesson concepts (e.g.Infant development as per Life Skills book and the Answers
Research Items – one per topic posted.
• This is one item per topic (e.g.Life skills, Answers) you find on the internet by doing a search.
• Each one will fit the topic of the week (e.g. if we are reading about infant development the article,video, media item, graphic, questionnaire, etc. will fit that.
• After finding it you copy the web address and paste it into the research discussion message window. Then write a short paragraph (3-4 sentences)telling about the item and what you think about it –how you think it fits into the topic area (a video segment from a TV show on where are children stars today would relate to child development and how our experiences affect this time frame.
• If more than one is required then post them separately just like the discussions
• This should take less than 20 minutes weekly.