The Project Paper focuses on a suggested topic related to art, architecture, history, music, or literature. The project will reflect your views and interpretation of the topic. This project is designed to help you stretch your mind and your abilities to be the creative, innovative, and critical thinker you already are!
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper (750-1,000 words) that responds to each of the items described in the topic.
For the topic below in italic:
• Support your ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there are questions or points associated with your chosen topic, be sure to answer all of the listed questions and address all of the items in that topic. If your topic asks you to do several things related to the topic, be sure to do each of the things listed.
• While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular writing genres, you are not restricted to the specific format suggested for the individual topic. For example, you may do an “interview,” a “proposal,” a “letter,” a “short story,” a “blog,” an “essay,” an “article,” or any other written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is intended to be fun as well as informative, so feel free to be creative with the delivery of your information.
• Use at least three (3) good quality academic sources, with one (1) source being the class text.
• Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources. You are highly encouraged to use the Resource Center tab at the top of your Blackboard page.
• Women’s Roles Then & Now.Script. Script a conversation between two (2) notable women from the 18th and / or 19th century on the roles women should play in society. Within the dialogue, include:
Biographical information for each woman.
The historical status for women in general during the time period in which each woman lived.
What opinions each of the women might have on the role the women should play in society during their lifetimes.
What each of the women might think about women’s current roles.