Thank you Nina for the opportunity to help you with your question, find below to your satisfaction;
Communication Plan is defined as the act of reaching target audience using communication channels such as posters, adverts, notices etc.
steps for communication plan involve;
- Goals for your communication plan i.e what is your ultimate goal? What do you want to achieve after your plan?
- Define key audience i.e what do you want to influence and achieve after you plan? Whats your target group, and how can you reach them?
- Identify Message i.e what kind of message do you want to pass along or resonate to your target group?
- Create a tactical plan i.e. how are the messages going to reach your target audience?
- Materials i.e what materials are you going to use to convey your messages to the audience?
- Timeline i.e every communication has to have a timeline. Give yourself a specific timeline to accomplish a task.
- Post study or fill in forms i.e a feedback is always necessary from your audience.
Research on whether or not, it is necessary to outsource communication planning?
Content will be erased after question is completed.