$ 10 only DO NOT BIT HIGH
To help you a little more or give you an idea you could choose a specific performance enhancing drug and use current data to do a complete analysis or you could do a paper on the progression of PED’s from past to present. Other ideas may include supplement uses in sport, or maybe even the importance of WADA and how they have affected the uses of PED’s among athletes.you are required to complete a minimum of 7 to 10 page research paper . APA formatting is required (see the Q&A section of the discussion board for APA formatting assistance). Any sources that are used must be cited in the paper and listed on the reference page. Only college level work is acceptable, (i.e., students must use proper grammar, spelling and content must be professional quality)
Submission Instructions: Please save your paper as an attachement and submit as a MS Word document in the assignment section. At this time I will randomly choose papers to be selected for Turnitin.com. Please be sure your work is original and meets all rules of APA formatting.(www.turnitin.com)
Elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive manner which included Questions pertaining to:
· A clear Introduction which provides a thesis or scope of paper
· A well supported body with subtopics clearly stated and organized.
· A conclusion summarizing the thesis statement/scope with opinion paragraph
· Information relevant to the class
· 7-10 pages
· Minimum 5-7 sources
The content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive.
· Text has appropriate paragraphs and spacing.
· Appropriate use of font sizes
· The paper flows with central theme or idea, directed toward the questions.
· Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
Paper was presented in a clear and professional way.
The tone is appropriate to the listener.
Sentences are clear and concise.
Writing Format (APA)
The presentation is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and space.
Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
Spelling is correct.