Four assignments need in 3 days maximum please do not bid if you can not get them done i have had problems with people taking the assignment and then telling me they need more time.
As a consultant for EduTot, an educational toy company, you have worked with marketing experts in similar industries and concluded that exporting is the best marketing strategy for a company starting in the international arena. Also, based on the amount of unsolicited inquiries you received in the past 5 years, extensive gathering of business media reports, and analysis of political risk reports, you determined the following countries had the greatest potential to accept the product: Spain, Ireland, France, Morocco, and Venezuela.
- Your first task is to analyze the environmental factors impacting marketing in each of the countries and report the following information to the vice president:
- population demographics
- social and cultural consumption values
- trade agreements with the United States
- economic performance measures
- marketing infrastructure
- Create an Excel spreadsheet that addresses the environmental factors impacting marketing each of these countries.
- Then, write a 1 to 2 page paper that explains on your analysis of the information above. Justify your analysis with data and qualified information.
5 to 7 pages
Previously, you were part of a team that researched a number of Asian counties and selected a number that you believed were receptive to trade and investment. You are working with a new client, Spring Clean Products, Inc., whose marketing department is seriously considering opening a detergent plant. Spring Clean Products has requested that you conduct further research on two possible countries in Asia.
Begin your research by compiling fundamental information on each country. Then do additional research to determine the nature of the market opportunity offered by each country or its suitability as a manufacturing site.
Develop a 6 to 8 slide PowerPoint presentation (with 300 to 350 word speaker notes) for your client that will present your assessment of the two Asian countries you have selected. Your findings should include the following:
- Raw materials available (notably sodium chloride [salt], phosphate, and chlorine)
- Skilled factory workers and managers available
- The potential size of the market (including neighboring countries to which the product might be exported)
- Political stability
- Trade and investment policies
- Stability of local currency
- The cost of transporting materials and finished goods
- Government regulation and bureaucracy
- Competition from local manufacturers and other international companies
Following the presentation of your findings, make a recommendation for which one of the countries would be best for opening the plant and introducing the detergent product.
The time has come to select your two proposed target countries for EduTot's expansion. Prepare a 10 to 14 slide presentation complete with speaker notes (300 to 350 words for each slide). Your selection justification should include the following:
- Evaluate the infrastructure of the target countries, and explain the ability of the country to distribute, promote, and properly price the EduTots products.
- Identify the capacity of the education systems to utilize EduTots products.
- Identify and address any special considerations or impact of cultural, religious, or political situations.
- Evaluate the demographics, cultural, religious, and political environments in the two potential expansion markets.
- Determine the potential demand for EduTot-type products in the selected expansion markets.
- Discuss cultural issues regarding education practices of which EduTot's marketing and technical teams need to be aware if they will be doing business in the selected countries.
- Research and describe the four primary organizational structures/models used by international businesses:
- global product
- For each structure/model, select a company that uses one of the structures/models, and discuss the reasons why the company selected that approach based on the product or service that they market (e.g., commodity versus luxury).
- Use the Library, Internet, and any other available resources to conduct research to complete this assignment.
Make certain your work conforms to the requirements of the APA format. Be sure to reference all sources using APA style. For more information on APA, please visit the APASTYLE Lab.