The marketing plan is always aligned with the company’s business plan. The business plan usually includes quantitative goals, such as increasing revenue. It also includes qualitative goals, such as building goodwill through brand-building techniques and by going beyond formal promotion and advertising plans, such as community partnerships.
Review the following Web site about how to write a marketing plan:
To begin understanding more about your company, start drafting the following sections of your marketing plan. You will add sections to the plan throughout the next few weeks. Based on your company’s information, outline the following:
- What are the business goals and objectives of your company for the next year?
- This should include information about quantitative and qualitative goals of the company.
- If the company has a mission statement, determine if the company’s goals align with the mission statement.
- Draft marketing objectives to meet the business goals and objectives of the company’s plan.
- Draft a section about the company’s target customer groups.
- Develop a customer profile.
- Include demographic and psychographic information about the customers.
- Identify at least 4–5 tactical marketing strategies that you will use to implement your marketing plan.
I have the company picked out.
Explanation & Answer
Running Head: MARKETING PLAN
General Motors Marketing Plan
General Motors is an American Corporation that was founded in 1908. The company
based its headquarters in America and later developed into an international corporation with
more than 35 auto brands. The company has over 280 000 employees across the world. As part
of corporate social responsibility, the corporation has decided to restructure its marketing goals,
objectives, and strategies towards the implementation of marketing plans ("General Motors
Customers by Division and Industry," 2017). This article entails a marketing plan draft for
General Motors Corporation.
Business goals and objectives for General Motors for the next year.
General Motors Corporation aims to increase the market share of General Motors in the
USA up to 33%. The company also hopes to improve on customer satisfaction through
production quality motor vehicles that are cost0friendly to the customers...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
Too Much and Never Enough
by Mary L. Trump
Gone with the Wind
by Margaret Mitchell
The Glass Castle
by Jeannette Walls
100 Side Hustles
by Chris Guillebeau
by Wiliam Shakespeare
A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
by James Joyce
Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping by and Get Your Financial Life Together
by Erin Lowry
The English Patient
by Michael Ondaatje
by Virginia Woolf