Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
- After a week of exposure to the disease my patient started experiencing a general ill-feeling. When he checked in i explained to him that, he is experiencing malaise (general ill-feeling)
- In the second week flu-like symptoms developed, ranging from fatigue to high fever, coughing, sore throat to headache and pain.
- Then the gastrointestinal disturbance kicked as he experienced vomiting, nausea and diarrhea.
- On the third week he started sneezing which was accompanied with stuffy nose, and running nose
- lastly he experienced irritability and rashes on his body
Diagnosis: Viral Disease.Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
Dec 6th, 2015
Oct 23rd, 2016
Mark as Final Answer
Unmark as Final Answer
Content will be erased after question is completed.