Dont have to research much. I will give most information to use for the informal reflection essay.
Reflective Essay and Social Media Planning
In a 2-page informal reflection essay, explain how you can use presentation skills and knowledge of yourself and your goals, intentions, and current actions and activities to better address your coursework and your current job or career. Why is it important to actively think about presenting yourself, your goals, and your current situation to employers, friends, and others? How do you build on where you are now to strengthen your argument for yourself?
As you reflect in preparation for writing your essay, the following are some things to ask yourself:
- How did you use situational awareness (rapport, self-confidence, and awareness) during your presentation?
- From observing others present themselves, how did that impact your thoughts about self-awareness, reflective practice, and the need to synthesize and present both your discipline knowledge as well as your own professional capabilities?
- How did you follow up with the audience during or after the presentation?
- Why is follow-up important in any presentation situation?
- What else will you do in future situations?
Social media is an important networking resource and continues to evolve as a tool for self-presentation. Based on concepts covered in this unit, identify the kinds of information that you would want to put on a social media site for presentation of your professional capabilities. Be sure to explain why you have chosen this set of information.