Chapter 3 & 4Motivation is the inward drive we have to get what we need. In the mid-1900s, Abraham Maslow, an
American psychologist, developed the hierarchy of needs shown in Figure 3.4.
1. Select two advertisements and describe the needs identified by Abraham Maslow that each ad addresses.
2. Analyze the advertisement using the concepts of marketing and consumer segmentation, and discuss how it aligns to the organization's mission.
3. Find an international version of an advertisement for one of the products.
4. What differences do you detect in the international version of the ad? How did the underlying aspects of marketing and psychology utilized in the advertisement change?
Note: Please review my expectations for the assignment. I expect your response to include 2 or more references from the APUS Library system (failure to include such references will detract from your grade on the assignment), and be presented in APA Format. Deliverable length is a minimum of 2 body pages.
Explanation & Answer
Hello. I am done with the work. Please check and tell me if it meets you requirements
Running head: MKTG201 CHP3-4 ASSIGNMENT
MKTG201 chp3-4 assignment
MKTG 201 CHP3-4 ASSIGNMENT
For any company to effectively advertise their product and win the consumer’s heart, it must
ensure that the product meets all the requirements dictated by the hierarchy of needs. Below we
shall look at two examples of advertisement and how best they fit the consumers need.
1. Select two advertisements and describe the needs identified by Abraham Maslow that
each ad addresses.
Firstly, Coca-Cola advert. The coca cola Company is a renowned company that deals with
the production of soft drinks e.g., the coca cola soda. Taking a closer look at the coca cola drink,
let’s see how well it fits the hierarchy of needs.
Physiological needs: it being a soft drink, it is considered a coolant during when the
weather conditions are scorching. This gives the con...