REQUIRED TEXT Lifeskill Activities for Special Children 2ndEdition
ISBN10:047025937X Format: Paperback Pub. Date: 9/15/2009
Please carefully follow the instructions
Be sure to cover all the basics required in the explanation found in the syllabus.
- write a 7 page single space or 10 page paper (full page written)
- include all references posted in the research discussion board
- use APA format for citing references
- include a title page and a reference page (word processors do it automatically via their template and create the reference page)
- use an introduction and conclusion and paragraphs as per standard writing (use the writing lab and/or Smarthinking to help as needed).
An overall paper is written after all items have been found that explains to the reader what is contained in the project and how it applies to their topic.
oThe paper is 10 pages double space 12 font times roman. APA format
oIt is not a table of contents rather an overview of the topic and how the
items found can helps the reader understand them.
Save each item inside a single word file with each item on its own page. Some examples would be: These are only suggestions.
oHow infancy affects life long experiences
oHow family styles affect our development
oThe way drugs and alcohol affect development
oDo our friends and spouses reflect our family and experiences growing