you need to provide your suggestions and thoughts on all other classmates' business ideas (be
critical and constructive)
it should be a short paragraph for each idea
1. My business idea is to have people create their own electricity for their house through
their own garbage. For a bit of backstory garbage companies realize that garbage mounds
create renewable energy (methane gas), so they harness that energy and then sell and
send it back to the city’s power grid. My idea would be to have a smaller operation where
people use their own garbage to create their own mound where a type of battery would
absorb the energy which then could be hooked up to a house in the way a miniature
windmill is to either greatly reduce or eliminate electricity costs.
2. It would solve the problem of high electricity costs by lowering or even eliminating
those costs allowing people to create their own electricity. While methane would still be
a pollutant it isn’t as polluting as other energy methods and would overall reduce the
pollution and make people for self-sufficient when it comes to energy.
3. The product would include a device to capture the methane gas, a battery which would
hold the gas and convert it to electricity once it is ready to be used, and a wire connected
to the house’s power.
4. The unique thing about this product is most people would like to cut their energy costs
and many would prefer a renewable form of energy that is less polluting then most
energy. With this method you would get both which is what is attractive to customers on
top of the fact that we solve the trash problem.
1. My business idea is to create in Mexican food restaurant but get into locations where I
know that people are going to enjoy the food. From expanding into different countries to
getting into private areas like, for example, universities.
2. A problem that this will be solving is having different choices of food. It will make people
try new things and experience different food. Plus there is a huge Mexican population in the
U.S that they can bring various foods to the table.
3. The products that will come with the Mexican food is authentic Mexican food. It does not
take long to make tacos or tortas; that's why I think it will be a great idea. It will also have
Mexican drinks like, for example, different water flavors like Horchata, Jamaica, Tamarindo,
or various beverages.
4. A Mexican restaurant is not a unique business, but I have never seen a Mexican restaurant
in universities or in other countries that is not the U.S or Mexico.
1. The business that I would like to create is called, “UberDorm.” UberDorm is an online
store that delivers school supplies to any University dormitory. This will be made for
Division one schools across the country with an enrollment of 10,000 and up. There will
not be a warehouse. Simply, students unlock the application on their phone and request
materials such as desks, paper, pencils, pens, rulers, couches, textbooks, and refrigerators.
This online store will be anything that you could imagine that a college student will
need. Once we start making greater profit we will move to all schools and more workers
will be accessible. You are allowed to buy memberships as well and we will also offer
discounts to students with higher GPA’s.
2. This would solve the problem of students not having any time to go and get their supplies
before classes start. This also makes it easier to get textbooks online instead of going
through the hassle of finding them in the bookstore. This will also lead to more students
saving money through our company because they will be buying their supplies strictly
though us and we give discounts to students with better GPA’s.
3. As I have noted earlier, we will be selling all school supplies to students at college
campuses. This ranges from textbooks, school supplies, and housing appliances. The
services will range from however much their product is and then the service fee of the
driver. For example, if there is a couch that needs to be dropped off, they will charge a
little more for the bigger load. You could also do memberships for $299 that include any
school supplies and one free textbook. Or there is another membership for $599 that is
school supplies, furniture, and two textbooks. This will eventually be leading to students
saving money and our company making a profit. Or you could even buy items separately
without nay membership.
4. The unique thing about my company is the fact that we take the items straight to the
dorms. There is no need for students to ask their friends for a ride or even walk because
our application will take it to them.
Purchase answer to see full