you need to provide your suggestions and thoughts on all other classmates' business ideas (be
critical and constructive)
it should be a short paragraph for each idea
1. My business plan is to merge wellness and beauty in neighboring/ connected
facilities. Building a wellness center connected to a beauty and spa.
2. The business plan is to make beauty services convenient for people who want to work out and
worry less about their looks afterwards.
3. The services that will be provide are many different workout areas such as yoga, exercising
equipment, Pilates, etc., along with a healthy food area to offer meals pertinent to the time of
day (a la carte as well). Connect a beauty/spa parlor with licensed beauticians, make-up artists,
nail techs, and barbers to style people (walk-in or by appointment) after a work out. Other
available services such as personal care that includes massages, waxing, and anti-aging needs
will be offered in spa.
4. My unique value proposition is Exercising Beauty- Making workout look effortless
1. My business idea is to open a brewery in the Chicagoland area which caters to everyone over
the age of 21. The brewery would not only constitute of offering a variety of beers for all
tastes, but also a menu of perfected bar foods. A tour of the brewing grounds would also be
provided to all customers who may be interested. The tour would give customers the ability
to see the behind the scenes of how the beer is made. During the nicer weather, rooftops are
very popular places to hang out in Chicago so we would also incorporate a rooftop area in
2. This business idea would solve the pain of choosing between enjoying an authentically
brewed beer or the nice city views from a rooftop. There are currently both breweries and
rooftops in the Chicagoland area, but there is not any that incorporate both.
3. There would be both products and services provided in my business idea. The brewery would
brew its own recipes of beers which could potentially be sold to local liquor stores. By
providing food and an area of entertainment we would also be providing a service. We would
provide two weekly brewery tours on every Saturday and Sunday. The rooftop would be
open to guests during the warmer weather months of April-September, weather permitting.
4. What makes this idea unique is that it incorporates all of what makes bars in the Chicagoland
successful into one place. Rooftops are successful because most offer drinks and food to
enjoy out in the nice weather while breweries offer authentically brewed beers with unique
recipes and tastes.
Purchase answer to see full