Massage the scalp for 10 to 15 minutes after bathing with water. This
stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in
Massage the scalp and hair with coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel. Leave it
for ½ hour, and then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times a week.
Massage into the scalp and hair honey with egg yolk. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then rinse.
Massage almond oil on scalp 2-3 times a day, daily. This will stop further hair loss.
Rinse hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea to help hair grow
Make a shampoo by mixing 100 g each of amla (Indian goose berry),
reetha, and shikakai and boil in two liters of water until the liquid
reduces to half. Use this shampoo for your hair for at least one month.
Your hair will become thick.
Mix equal amount of warm castor and almond oil and massage over scalp at least once a week.
Make a hair pack by mixing amla (Indian goose berry) powder with one
egg. Apply it to your hair and leave for half an hour. Wash hair.
Grind lime seeds and black pepper in equal number in some water and apply on the scalp regularly.
Place raw mango pulp in some oil for a year. Massage this oil on the scalp frequently.
Apply a paste of hot olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder before bath and keep for 15 minutes.
Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera with herbal powder triphala to the hair for
a period of three to six months. It will result in growth of new hair.
Apply juice of coriander leaves on the head.
Mix soaked fenugreek seeds (Dana methi), shikakai powder, reetha powder,
amla powder, dried lemon or lime peels, and two eggs, and grind to make
a paste. Massage this paste onto hair and scalp and leave it on for
about 20 minutes.
Wash with a mild shampoo. This is good for making hair thick. Boil 1-cup
mustard oil with 4-tablespoon henna (mehandi) leaves. Filter and
bottle. Massage on the scalp regularly.
Make a paste by mixing olive oil, honey and cinnamon (dal chini) powder.
Massage on the scalp and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash with a mild
shampoo. Repeat it for 3-4 times a week.
Make a paste by grinding fenugreek seeds with water. Massage on the
scalp after oiling the hair and leave it for one hour before washing.
Repeat it every morning for a month.
Make a paste by mixing two eggs, two tablespoons each of amla, reetha
and shikakai powder. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes.
Wash with a mild shampoo. Repeat it for 3-4 times a week.
Drink 1 teaspoon cider vinegar mixed in 1 glass of water with meals for 2-3 weeks.
Drink a smoothie of banana, honey, yogurt, and skim milk.
Drink daily a juice of alfalfa + fresh spinach or fresh coriander. Your hair will grow fast.
To remove copper deficiency, drink juice of carrot, lettuce, capsicum
and fresh alfalfa. This is good remedy for gray hair and hair loss.
A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is good to drink to induce hair
growth. The juice of alfalfa mixed with that of carrot, and lettuce
juice is also good to take.
Daily application of coconut oil mixed with limejuice on the hair is
also beneficial. Applying juice of green coriander leaves on the head is
All homemade hair loss tips are natural and the effects are instant
Treatment for Hair Loss
* Eggs, fish, meat, milk, cheese, buttermilk, yogurt, soybean and
other essential nutrients should be taken in adequate quantities.
* B-Vitamins, iron and iodine promote better hair growth.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
* Wash hair with cold water and then rub vigorously with fingers
till it starts tingling with heat to energize circulation of blood to
* Regularly drink half liter mixture of lettuce and spinach juice or
combine Alfa Alfa leaf juice with carrot and lettuce juice for growth
* Add 60 grams of henna leaves to about 250 grams of boiled mustard
oil till they are burnt, filter the oil and massage it daily on your
* For bald patches, apply paste from red grams or pigeon peas.
* Apply mixture of liquorices paste with milk and pinch of saffron on bald patches before going to bed.
* Castor oil promotes luxuriant growth.
* Paste of cooked black gram and fenugreek seeds lengthens hair.
* Shampoo made from equal quantity of Indian gooseberry and lime juice prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth.
* Regular application of refined coconut oil with lime juice prevents hair loss and lengthens them.
* Apply juice of green coriander leaves.
* Massage coconut milk into hair roots all over the scalp.
* Paste made from seeds of lime and black pepper when applied on the
patches increases blood circulation and stimulates hair growth.