I know these will be easy for you - I need them ASAP!!
1. Write the method header for a method that it 1) available wherever we create an instance of the class (not just in the class itself), 2) returns an integer variable, 3) has the method name addNumbers and 4) accepts two int variables named a and b. You do not need to implement the method.
2. Write a while loop that outputs 1-90000. Increment the loop control variable i by i * i + 5 each time through the loop. Output I.
3. Declare three variables:
1) an integer variable named num1. Assign a value of 123.
2) a double variable named num2. Assign a value of 87.45
3) a string variable named name. Assign a value of "Zoe"
4. Create a for loop that loops from 75-750,000. Increment by one. Output the value of the loop control variable each time through the loop.