1. A 75 .0 L steel tank at 20.0 degree C contains acetylene gas, C2H2 at pressure of 1.39 atm. Assuming ideal behavior, how many grams of acetylene are in the tank?
2. When 125 mL of 0.500 M AgNO3 is added to 100mL of 0.300 M NH4Cl. How many grams of AgCl are formed?
3. How many moles of CuO can be produced from 0.450 mol of Cu2O in the following reaction? 2 Cu2O(s) + O2 (g) arrow 4CuO(s)?
4. Strontium phosphate reacts with sulfuric acid to form strontium sulfate and phosphoric acid. What is the coefficient for sulfinic acid when the equation is balanced coefficients?
5. The volume of 350 mL of gas at 25 degree C is decreasd to 125 mL at constant pressure. What is the final temperature of the gas?
6. Isoeugenol is the compound which gives the characteristic odor to nutmeg and contains carbon,hydrogen and oxygen. If a 0.500g sample of 150 eugenol is combusted it gives 1.341g of CO2 and 0.379g(or 0.329 hard to see number) of H2O. Isueugenol has a molecular wet of 164g/mol. What is the molecular formula of Isoeugenol? C10H12O2, C8H4O4,C2HO, or C5H6O.
7. What is the pressure (in mmHg) of the gas inside the above apparatus if the outside pressure P atm, is 745 mm Hg and the difference in mercury levels triangle shape-h, is 25 mm Hg?
8. What mass of phosphorus pentafluoride Pf 5 has the number of fluorine atoms as 25.0g of oxygen difluorido, OF2?
9. What is the mass of 7.50 x 10^22 molecular of NH3?
10. Combustion anaylsis of a 0.675g sample of an unknown compound that contains only carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen gives 0.627g of CO2 and 1.534g of H2O. The molecular mass of unknown is ?