Assignment – Outline
I. Part One
A. Net Neutrality
1) Net neutrality refers to the principle where the services providers of the
internet are required to have equal treatment of the internet communications
2) Net neutrality will affect the data networks in some ways
3) The way net neutrality will affect business is different from how it will affect
II. Part 2
A. The Relationship between Cyber Security and Risk Management
1) Risk management is a significant principle of cybersecurity
2) Cybersecurity is a form of risk where there should be strategies set aside to
cater for the cybersecurity issues
B. Management of IT Risks
1) If one owns a business that uses IT for its operations, he or she should
understand the importance of identifying the possible risks
2) Some of the IT risks include failure of hardware and software, spam, viruses,
3) A firm may manage such risks by completing a risk assessment of the entire
III. Part 3
A. Product Service Idea
1) The idea of the product that I would develop is an online cloth business or
selling using mobile Apps.
2) The Mobile App may be like platforms where individuals who already have
the App can sell buy many staffs
3) With my product service idea, the links of the application will be sent in
multiple social media platforms
IV. Part 4
A. E-Commerce and Mobile Technologies
1) E-commerce involves sale and purchasing of products through electronic media
2) Mobile technology is very rampant in most of modern workplaces
3) It implies exactly what the name states meaning it is a technology that is portable
4) E-commerce and mobile technology allow an increase in sales of an organization
Running head: ASSIGNMENT
Net neutrality refers to the principle where the services providers of the internet are
required to have equal treatment of the internet communications without any form of
discrimination based on the platform, user, method of communication, website among others.
Net neutrality will affect the data networks in some ways. Internet service providers control the
traffic flow in their systems where they are using various techniques to curb (Peitz & Schuett,
2016). The effect arises in that there will be a slower speed while downloading items from
multiple platforms such as from Netflix. There will also be loose of connections as well as
buffering. With net neutrality, it will mean the Internet service providers will not be in a position
of curb the traffic flow, and thus, the data systems will crash.
The way net neutrality will affect business is different from how it will affect the
consumer. Web-based companies are using the Internet but for functions more than emails and
settling bills every month. They generate a high percentage of their revenue from Internet traffic.
When there are slow speeds, these companies earn a lot of money since the users tend to click
another age instead of waiting for one to load.
I believe that net neutrality will result in IT efficiency. The reason is that suppose there
were no regulations on net neutrality; the Internet service providers could be in a position of
choosing the losers and the winners within the market place. The rules are aiming at ensuring all
the Internet users have an equal opportunity of completing as well as growing their businesses
within the market (Peitz & Schuett, 2016). Also, since there is the likely hood that big companies
such as Netflix will pay the Internet companies for particular advantages, there will be more
innovation and issues such as slow speed will be unheard of.
The Relationship between Cyber Security and Risk Management
With the everyday advancement in technology, businesses are facing challenges, which
require them to have policies that are more advanced regardin...