Please find attached and feel free to ask for clarifications or editing. Thank you.
Nursing diversity outline
Diversity in the cultural believes of the patients should be a matter that is taken seriously
to ensure that the individual differences are catered for appropriately. Many people always have
a strong belief in their cultural values that also includes religion. For the nurse to make the
person undergo proper medication, they should understand the patient feels before administering
medication. This essay will focus on the effects of cultural believes on the nursing profession.
1. An ethical dilemma encountered in the nursing profession
2. How patients and nurse perceive the dilemma
3. The conflicting values and belief system held by nurse and patient
4. The cause of misunderstanding between the two
5. Definition of cultural congruence care
In conclusions, to ensure that patients are catered for appropriately, the United States
government requires the nurse to learn the concept of cultural congruence care. In these ways,
they will be able to apply evidence-based practices that can ensure that patients are made to
understand the importance ...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer