Software Testing & Quality:
Q1. Assignment Scenario: You are hired to test a parking lot calculation application. This application is provided for the convenience of travelers that use a certain parking lot, and provides them with an estimate of the costs they should expect to pay when parking on that lot. There are different sections of the lot, and each has a different pricing level associated with it. There is short-term, economy, long-term surface, long-term garage and valet parking. As a bonus, if you park in the economy lot, your 7th day of parking is free.
1. Review the scenario above and write 5 user stories to capture some of the core requirements for this application. Use good story writing format when documenting these requirements. Note that this scenario will be carried forward into future weeks, so be thoughtful about the user story writing process.
2. Write acceptance criteria for each story.
Q2. Assignment Topic: The SCRUM methodology introduces shortened development cycles. What challenges or opportunities does that introduce to the testing role?
Requirement: 150 words or less with Citations in APA Format
Q3. Assignment Topic: There are nearly a dozen core concepts or principles that SCRUM is founded upon, which are listed in the “SCRUM Orientation” PowerPoint presentation. Choose three or more of those principles.
· Research each concept, explain what it means, and describe its importance to SCRUM.
· Identify the benefits and the risks that each may introduce into a work environment.
· Document your research in a one page analysis per principle, double spaced.
PPT: CIS 623 - SCRUM Orientation.ppt