Activity Completion Date: This is a group exercise that must
be performed in 4 to 5 person teams. You all have been added to specific
groups and an email was sent to your group. If you did not receive the
group email - please let your professor know immediately.
your team colleagues through email or create a group discussion under
week three identified by your group number. You should complete the
exercise by the 4th day of the week. If you have trouble
finding partners to work with, please notify me ASAP. Do not wait until
the assignment is due to notify me that you do not have partners for
Findings Due Date: Results of the exercise must be documented in detail and sent to me by 11:59pm on the 6th day of the class. Everyone in class is responsible for turning in their own observations individually.
each story (requirement), one individual will serve as the Product
Owner. All others on the team will serve as Team Members for that same
story. Rotate the Product Owner role for each story. All Product Owners
should feel free to ad lib additional details in order to answer any
clarification questions from their team members.
- Note for two-person teams: For each story listed below, a team member must take on the role of Product Owner and Team Member simultaneously.
- Describe the estimation process that you and your partners went through.
- What were some of the challenges?
were some of the assumptions you had for each story before playing
poker? How did your assumptions differ from your partners?
- Describe the process you went through to reach agreement on the final sizing of each work effort.
Assignment Ground Rules: Along with partners, play estimation poker for the following scenarios.
- Discuss your assumptions and any clarifying questions you may have for each other prior to playing the first round of poker.
- After each round of poker, discuss why you “voted” the way you did. Then play another round of poker after your discussion.
estimation poker for multiple rounds, but not more than 3 rounds, until
you get agreement on the size of each work effort. If you and your
partner’s estimates are relatively close, then agree on the final
estimate after further discussion.
- Estimate in terms of story points. Use the following site or a comparable one that creates online sprint planning poker cards to help you with the estimation effort. https://www.planningpoker.com/
Stories for Assignment:
- As a responsible adult, I would like to tie my shoes, so that I don’t trip and fall.
- As a consumer, I would like to drive to the neighborhood market, so that I can buy groceries.
- As a local traveler, I would like to drive to Ogallala Nebraska, so that I can take a short vacation for 3 days.
- As a world traveler, I would like to fly to Shanghai China, so that I can take an extended vacation for 3 weeks.
Take Great Care of Plagiarism, Grammar!! My Friend Failed in Subject
Because of the Plagiarism work given by a tutor. So I request you if
you can’t provide quality work. Please don’t bid to this question.