Show the steps taken by an eukaryotic cell to make a protein. Below is a section of the non-template strand of the DNA containing the gene that codes for our desired protein.
1. Write the complementary template strand
2. Transcribe the DNA to RNA using the template strand
3. Where in the cell would transcription take place?
4. If the RNA produced is mRNA, where in the cell does it go next?
5. To what organelle does it connect with there?
6. Translate the mRNA you obtained in #2 into proteins using the genetic code table shown below.
7. What are proteins consisted of?
Type your question here (or upload an image)
Brown University1271 Tutors
California Institute of Technology2131 Tutors
Carnegie Mellon University982 Tutors
Columbia University1256 Tutors
Dartmouth University2113 Tutors
Emory University2279 Tutors
Harvard University599 Tutors
Massachusetts Institute of Technology2319 Tutors
New York University1645 Tutors
Notre Dam University1911 Tutors
Oklahoma University2122 Tutors
Pennsylvania State University932 Tutors
Princeton University1211 Tutors
Stanford University983 Tutors
University of California1282 Tutors
Oxford University123 Tutors
Yale University2325 Tutors
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?
Business & Finance
How it Works
Become a Tutor
Media & Press
Studypool inc. © 2015
Studypool is a marketplace that helps students get efficient academic help.