ov score need to be less than 25
APA references need to have 4 or more
7 -8 pages
based on previous assignment that I posted
furniture organization going globally to china or Japan
Your work on your strategic global marketing plan is complete. You
now have a plan that will implement, manage, and support a global
strategy, but it is far from organized. You e-mail Deborah to inform her
that you are almost ready and that the project is nearly is complete. A
little while later, the phone rings and you see Deborah's name on the
“Hi, Deborah. What’s up?” you ask.
“I’d like you to present to the advisory board next week,” Deborah
says. “They are very curious about your findings and would like to know
if globalization is a good opportunity for the company. The board wants
to finalize their strategic plan, and this may be a key part of it.”
After you hang up, you begin thinking through the different items
that you will need to cover. You want to finalize this project and have
Deborah and the advisory board accept the marketing plan you and your
team have developed. You know that the success of this project will lead
to additional project management activities for your organization.
As you finalize the project deliverable, the marketing plan, complete the following:
- Is globalization a good move for the company?
- What is your rationale behind this decision?
- What geographic location should be a target for global expansion?
- What background information can you provide to support this decision?
- How will this decision support the overall goal of growth and expansion?
- How would you refute someone with the opposing perspective