Working In a Foreign Country
Working in a foreign country could have its difficulties. These difficulties could change if you are there for a short term assignment as compared to long term assignment.
- Select a foreign country where you would like to work. List at least 3 concerns that you have of living and working in that culture.
- List 3 reasons why you think it would be beneficial to work in that country.
- Would any of these benefits or concerns change the way you work when you return to a position in the United States?
Option 1: Traditional Paper
- Wrie at least 1,500 words (approximately 5 – 6 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here.