BUSI 303: International Business
Faith and Integration Forum Questions
FAITH AND INTEGRATION FORUM 3 – QUESTIONS
1. Conduct an Internet search using the following descriptors: biblical worldview and money. Consider
your findings in the light of any topic in this chapter related to money. Compose a short essay on your
2. The global economy is one based heavily on the use of debt and principles of monetary leverage.
Discuss the pros and cons of using debt and leverage from the Biblical Worldview.
3. We have studied the IMF and its purpose. Write a short essay proposing adding a Biblical Worldview
component to the IMF.
4. Developmental stages of regional economic integration Include: Free trade area, Customs union,
Common Market, Economic Union, and Political Union. Each stage requires a demonstration of trust
before moving on to the next. Likewise, global business managers who operate from a Biblical
Worldview must engender trust in all associates and agreements overseas. What behavioral
characteristics make this possible, and what behavioral characteristics make this impossible?
5. The objective of the OECD is increasing economic welfare through the world by covering issues
associated with social work and economic efforts within participating governments and
nonparticipating governments. It focuses on areas such as macroeconomics, science and innovation,
development, education, and trade. How might Christian ministries be able to partner with OECD
efforts in terms of development and education?
6. I Kings chapters 7-10 provide a wealth of insight into the concept of cross-border trade. After
reading these chapters, compile a list of the nation’s King Solomon traded with, as well as, the details
regarding goods and services traded. Include prices and other details, if available.
Purchase answer to see full