Please read before bidding. Thanks.
Min 120 word each, Ref under each answer, and NO PLAGIARISM, NO GRAMMAR ERRORS.
1. In 2001-2002, we saw the collapse of Enron. As the text mentions, problems existed before Enron and continue to exist after Enron due to the inherent conflicts of interest that arise in the accounting process. Why is it important for accountants to remain ethical and "protect the public"? What are the ethics of disclosure?
2. How would you define ethics? If an action is legal, is it ethical?
3. It is important to understand ethical theories as they can be used as a guideline for resolving ethical conflict. Choose to discuss one of the following contemporary ethical theories: egoism, utilitarianism, deontological ethics, categorical imperative, and virtue ethics. Please provide an example of how you would apply the concept you have selected.
4. How does, or could, your company (bank) use computers to improve operations? What has the company done to ensure the integrity of data stored in electronic format?
5. What characteristics of general computer systems are you most familiar with and how familiar are you with them? Which characteristics do you understand best? Which characteristics do you understand least?
6. What are electronic payments? How are they different from credit card payments?
7. What are some of the toughest management challenges in developing IT solutions to solve business problems and meet new business opportunities?