Hi buddy!😎 Here is the final document for review. Kindly check it out and if you have any rectifications that you would like made on the presentation, feel free to communicate. Thanks a lot
HINDU AND POLISH HERITAGE
• Hinduism activities date back to 2300 BC
making it over 4000 years old.
• World’s third largest religion after Christianity
• Encompasses many religions and philosophies
as opposed to worshiping a through a single
• 95 percent of Hindus are found in native India,
with the rest evenly spread around the world.
• Believe in Brahman as the most supreme being
but still worship other Gods and Goddesses.
• Doctrines of Samasra and Karma guide their daily
• Samasra emphasizes on the continuity of life and
death while Karma determines cause and effect.
• The doctrine of atman infers that the human soul
is part of a supreme being hence all people are
• Moksha is the doctrine that guides Hindus
unto salvation through cleansing of sin.
• Morality in Hinduism is imposed by the
doctrine of dharma.
• Hindus believe the cow is a sacred animal and
therefore refrain from eating beef. Most of
them are vegetarians.
• Hindu is an immanent religion as it believes in
ultimate reality, that God and the world had
no beginning but came as a result of natural
• Hindu religion be in pluralism, that is, many
paths lead to the same God.
• God’s gender is significantly female, Hindus
refer to God as mother God.
• Hindus believe in purity of soul rather than
the originality of sin as believed in Christianity.
Language and Communication
• While the Hindu religion is widely practiced in the
some of the Asian countries, the dominant
language is Hindi.
• India as a continent has over a thousand
• However, a close study if these languages shows
that most of them have some Hindi background.
• Other languages related to Hindu are;
Art and other expressive forms
• Hindu art is manifested through the following
✓Spinning of wool
✓Song and Dance
Other expressive forms
• Hindu philosophy is widely recognized in
world philosophical studies.
• Their writings especially poems and other
literature have been used to define the
various phenomena in the world.
• Indian meditation is widely practiced in many
parts of the world as both physical and
Norm and Rules
• Have many festivals which are given religious
• Dharma is a ...
Sign up to view the full answer