Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
1. One keeps learnng because different organizations adopt different designs for their networsk.
2. OThe demand for network engineers keeps growing, thus there is high possibility tht one will never be jobless.
3. Networking is integral in almost all businesses and etnerprises today, owing to the heavy use of technology. Thus, network engineers can fit in almost any industry.
4. Working as a network engineer opens up new opportunties as one keeps learning different skills as they progress into the career.
The demerits of a career in network engineering include:
1.Sometimes a career as a network engineer may involve a lot of travel, which may be tiresome to some and it may leave the engineer with little time for other facets of their lives.
2. Sometimes it may call for one to work in odd schedules such as working at odd hours, depending on the organizations or businesses they are working with. Schedules and experiences vary with businesses.
3. Finally, Due to work schedules and little time for themselves and family, network engineers may opt to move to more settled organizations, thus losing some important networks they had created while in the former places of work.
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.