Paper Topics for Poetry Writing
- You must select one of the provided topics to write a well-written essay of 750 words and at least five paragraphs.
- You must use your textbook as a source and one other source for documentation purposes.
- Correct MLA documentation must be used.
- There must be no more than two quotations in your body paragraphs.
- The introduction must contain the author(s) and title of the work(s) that are in your essay.
- Topic One————Compare and Contrast Shakespeare and Browning’s poems.
- Topic Two————Compare and contrast “My Last Duchess” to “A Rose for Emily.”
- Topic Three———Compare and contrast the writing styles of Shakespeare, Elizabeth Browning, and Robert Browning.
Explanation & Answer
attached final. Cheers Contact in case of anything
Compare and Contrast Shakespeare and Elizabeth Browning poems
Both Elizabeth Browning and Shakespeare have poems that have a depth of love on the audience
that they intend their poems on. For instance, the poem, “Shall I compare thee to a summer’s
day’’ by Shakespeare expresses the heartfelt feelings of love just like Browning’s poem, ’How
do I love thee? Let me count the ways’ and are both romanticized. While Shakespeare writes
about what he thinks are true qualities of love to be in an intelligent form to characterize and
comprehend what it is in its most flawless, and fairly most admired, structure, Elizabeth
Browning talks of the extraordinary love that she had towards her to-be husband that was a
section of a series of poems written in the secret.
The poem by Shakespeare is seen to hold meaning for the 21st-century lovers just like they used
during Shakespeare’s times. Bo...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!