Please do not bid if asking more than $15
Questions on Accounting Information Systems &
Please use the attached form to answer. No plagiarism, No
At least 100 words
(reference not counted), Reference required under each question.
** Accounting Information Systems (8 questions) **
1. Explain the term business
without boundaries. How is this changing the nature of organizations and
who accomplishes various business procedures?
are the purposes of accounting codes? How are they used? Provide an
3. What are the four symbols used in data
flow diagrams? What does each mean?
4. Why are data flow diagrams developed in
a hierarchy? What are the names of some levels in the hierarchy?
5. What do we mean when we say companies
are “offshoring” business processes?
6. How are the inputs and outputs of the
purchasing process likely to be different for a restaurant versus an automobile
7. What nonfinancial information would be important for
AIS to capture about a manufacturing firm's production process?
8. Are the inputs and outputs of a production process
likely to be different for a home-builder than for a cement company? How?
** Accounting Ethics (3 questions) **
1. What are the characteristics of a
profession? What are the characteristics of a professional? Choose
a profession (or a professional) as an example and show how that example meets
What do we mean when we refer to "principles-based" accounting
What are the principles of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct? What
are the criticisms of the Code of Conduct? What are suggestions for