Will need to lon into my account to complete exam. Must download Lockdown Browser during exam.
Lockdown Browser instructions lockdown browser.pdf
Statistics formulas can be printed off before exam Statistics Formulas For Exam.pdf
MUST READ - PRE-EXAMINATION INFORMATION
Please read all of the following information. A "mark reviewed" button appears below. After careful review of all of the following information, please click the button. After this item is marked "reviewed" (by clicking the button below) the link to your examination will appear.
- Required Browser: The test requires the use of Respondus LockDown Browser. Instructions on downloading LockDown Browser can be found here.
- Exam Time Limit: The test has a 90 minute time limit. Upon entering the exam, a timer will appear, tracking time in the exam. Please note the timer, plan accordingly and submit your completed exam BEFORE time expires. When time expires, the exam attempt will be submitted automatically.
- Question Types and Sources: Questions are multiple choice format
- Exam Configuration: Exam questions will appear all at once, on a single screen. DO NOT begin answering questions until scrolling to the bottom of the exam and confirming that all questions have loaded (as evidenced by the presence of a "Submit" button). DO NOT attempt to use your web browser's 'back' or 'forward' buttons to leave or re-enter the exam. Doing so will result in your being removed from the exam session.
Critical Pre-Examination Preparation: Careful preparation dramatically decreases the chance for unexpected technical issues.
- To prepare yourself as well as possible, read the Online Exam Tips for students.
- To access an exam, you must first launch Respondus Lockdown Browser from the icon placed onto your computer desktop which will in turn open up Blackboard for you. From there locate your course and then exam.
Technical Support: If any technical difficulty occurs during the exam, immediately report the issue to the OIT Help Desk at (989) 774-3662 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails must include the following information:
- Student ID #
- Global ID
- Exam (e.g. Accounting or Statistics)
Time-sensitive issues should be reported via phone.
In the event of technical difficulty, only one exam reset will be allowed. Within one business day of receipt of the required email, the exam will be reset. An email confirmation will be sent indicating exam re-entry will be possible.
Submitting the Exam: After selecting an answer to the final question, click ONCE on the "submit" button to make sure your test is recorded. If you do not click submit, your test will not be scored.