I need some help with a making a Disease Brochure on:
Research this topic using online sources, such as the FDA, CDC, NCI, and local sources for content on your topic for this brochure.
Create a 3- to 6-page public service brochure, with appropriate images, to be printed in the Sunday edition of your newspaper. Include the following points:
- Provide a brief background on your chosen disease.
- Identify how this disease develops or how individuals contract the disease.
- Identify ways of preventing this disease.
- How could a fitness or exercise program, if any, help prevent this disease?
- Explain how to treat this disease using conventional medicine and complementary and alternative medicine (CAM), otherwise known as holistic medicine.
- Identify the nutritional needs of the individual with this disease, as well as what their diet should be to meet the needs.
- Make recommendations for where readers might search for more information regarding this disease.
- Include credible sources for the information (e.g. not Wikipedia).
this topic using online sources, such as the FDA, CDC, NCI, and local sources for content on your topic for this brochure.