Once you've identified these weaknesses, revise each premise to help it overcome your counterexamples.
1. Genetically modifying a human embryo is wrong
2. Same sex marriage is immoral
3. To be a good person you must turn the other cheek.
Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
1. It is wrong to genetically modify a human embryo.
2. Marriage that is based on the same sex partners is immoral.
3.Turning the other cheek is essential for one to be a good person.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?