I AM WILLING TO PAY ONLY UP TO $10.
NO PLAGIARISM, NO GRAMMAR ERROR, NO PAST DUE, PLEASE!!
(At least 110 words, reference not counted, reference under each answer.)
1. Why is the storage of accounting data important to an accounting information system?
2. What is the hierarchy of data in databases? Provide an example relating to an accounting application.
3. Name some specific accounting files and a potential primary key for each one.
4. What is the process of normalization? What levels are there, and why do database developers seek to normalize data?
5. What is the difference between "sorting records" and "indexing records" in a database?
6. What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of database forms?
7. What is the purpose of a database report? What information do such reports contain?
8. What is a subform? Why do forms have subforms? How do you create subforms in Access?