Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
- objectives/purpose of your design- getting your clients to nail down what their site goals are is important in creating a design that they’ll be satisfied with.
- budget-as a designer you will be able to tailor your services to give your clients the most benefit for their money
- target audience-A website targeting teenagers will definitely look and work a bit differently than that one designed for corporate decision-makers.
- project scope-Some clients might want an entire e-commerce site having even a shopping cart, while others might just want a brochure site that will be giving basic company information.
- available materials-this helps in using every resource at your disposal. For instance, does your client have a logo.
- overall style-knowing what your client wants in terms of style is vital
- graphics- great design doesn't need fancy graphics but at the same time poor graphics will definitely ruin your work
Jan 19th, 2016
Oct 28th, 2016
Mark as Final Answer
Unmark as Final Answer
Content will be erased after question is completed.