Develop a lesson plan that
incorporates universal design for learning (UDL) and leverages educational
technologies in the classroom. Your lesson plan must include the
- Common Core
(C.C.S.S) that is related to the content area (English or Math)
- Objectives that are aligned with the C.C.S.S.:
- What is to be taught
- Where and when it is to be taught
of success for the individual lesson (must be measurable)
UDL component (multiple means of representation, engagement, or
expression) embedded in the lesson At
least one assistive technology device that can be incorporated class-wide A
formative assessment at the conclusion of lesson to measure whether
students have mastered the daily objective Teacher self-assessment
- Even lessons that fail to produce the intended results
are an excellent opportunity for reflection, adjustment, and growth.
- What problems do you anticipate with the lesson?
- What did you learn about AT and UDL from creating this
Your lesson plan should be one to two pages in length (not
including title and reference pages) and should be formatted according to APA
style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.