Develop a lesson plan that incorporates universal design for learning (UDL) and leverages educational technologies in the classroom. Your lesson plan must include the following components:
- Common Core State Standards (C.C.S.S) that is related to the content area (English or Math)
- Objectives that are aligned with the C.C.S.S.:
- What is to be taught
- Where and when it is to be taught
- Standard of success for the individual lesson (must be measurable)
- Even lessons that fail to produce the intended results are an excellent opportunity for reflection, adjustment, and growth.
- What problems do you anticipate with the lesson?
- What did you learn about AT and UDL from creating this unit?
Your lesson plan should be one to two pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and should be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.