Covering Chapter 12
In Chapter 12, you learned that a tax cut - one of important fiscal policies - leads to an increase in the aggregate demand, stimulating the economy. Economists have been exploring the impact of a tax cut on various factors - emissions, consumption, etc. Identify two peer-reviewed journal articles from ScienceDirect, that explores this topic, and develop a two-page essay that covers the following topics.(Please make sure that you attached those articles separately upon your submission.
1. Provide a brief summary of each article
2. Compare and contrast views and perspectives discussed in both articles (Do not copy sentences and paragraphs directly from the original articles but paraphrase them using your own words).
3. Discuss main contributions of each article to existing knowledge of investment and its impacts. In other words, how does each article deal with the concept of investment or/and its impacts differently, compared to existing literature?
4. Are there any biblical principles associated with a tax cut (This is an open-ended question)?.
Please note that I will not review your actual essay before your final submission.
- All papers must use a minimum of 3 sources. You must cite only peer-reviewed journal articles although the textbook is an acceptable source (however, keep in mind that the textbook is not peer-reviewed resource though).
- You MUST NOT cite online sources or any articles without year of publication and author's name. Also, you should not cite Wikipedia and investopedia.
- All papers must follow all APA requirements. (I am only looking for accuracy of APA formatting for references)
Also, please refer to the following link, to learn more about APA style and formatting.
- Do not just provide your opinions but your essay must demonstrate mastery and accuracy of relevant economic concepts and theory to receive full credit
- Minimum words requirement: 800 words (not including abstract, title and reference pages)
Explanation & Answer
Hi buddy,Find the attached completed work, don't hesitate to reach me out in case you need any clarification or edits. I would like to also request you to invite me for your next assignment (privately if possible), am always available to help. Kindly give me a 5 star review to build my profile.
Running head: TAX CUT POLICIES
Tax Cut Policies
TAX CUT POLICIES
Tax Cut Policies
A tax cut is one of the most effective fiscal policies that improve the aggregate demand;
thus, boosting the economy (Auerbach, 2018). Economists argue that a tax cut influences several
factors, including consumption, investment, emissions, and so forth (Auerbach, 2018). This
paper explores two journal articles about the impact of tax policies. It compares and contrasts
their views as well as perspectives regarding the concepts of investment together with its
consequences. Also, in this paper, I am going to provide any existing biblical principles related
to tax cuts.
A Brief Summary of each Article
This article discusses how the tax cuts imposed by President Trump transformed the U.S.
economy. Firstly, the tax cuts have led to a decline in corporate taxes as well as fueling more
deficits (DePillis & Matthews, 2019). The primary purpose of the government imposing a tax cut
policy was to lower the rate of corporate income rate from 35% up to 21% (DePillis &