Lab Assessment Questions
1. What are some causes of the number of bytes on the wire exceeding the number of bytes being captured?
2. What are the source and destination MAC address in Frame 546?
3. What is the manufacturer’s specific ID for Intel Core?
4. What is the MAC address used for IPv4 multicast?
5. What version of IP is present in Frame 546? What is the source IP address?
6. At what times do the various steps of the Google three-step TCP handshake occur?
7. A DNS query failure is referred to a higher level Domain Name Server under what condition?
8. The descriptive text that accompanies the packet analysis is provided by Wireshark. True or False?
there is an example in the attachment
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Purchase answer to see full attachment
Explanation & Answer
Wireshark Lab Assessment Questions
1. What are some causes of the number of bytes on the wire exceeding the number of bytes being
There are various causes that lead to the number of bytes on the wire to exceed the bytes being
captured. Such causes include;
Partial malforming of packets has being captured thus incorrect analysis
Failure by the...