Design an application or site
that presents and explains your Implementation Plan. The site must
include all sections of the plan and related content and consist of
multiple web pages.
Demonstrate the following characteristics:
· Effective file management
· Accurate and functional markup code
· Effective and functional navigation
Use any familiar web, Java™, .NET, or database development tool to design, develop, and create the application or site.
The application or site must adhere to the following criteria:
· Apply usability best practices and principles of design.
· Page content is organized and professional.
· Create effective navigation for the application or site.
· Integrate multimedia effectively.
· Use internal, external, and anchor links in the application or site.
· Demonstrate the plan for testing.
Submit your application or site
in a compressed .ZIP file or folder. Include all runtime executable and
source files. Identify what file should be loaded (.INDEX or .DEFAULT)
or run (.EXE) first.