Expand your application or site to include input form(s)—such as a change control request, a support ticket request, a test or bug report, a training request, or a contact request.
Use any familiar web, Java™, .NET, or database development tool to design, develop, and create the application or site.
The application or site must adhere to the following criteria:
· Apply usability best practices and principles of design.
· Form and page content is organized and professional.
· Create effective navigation for the application or site.
· Integrate multimedia effectively.
· Use internal, external, and anchor links in the application or site.
Submit your application or site
in a compressed .ZIP file or folder. Include all runtime executable and
source files. Identify what file should be loaded (.INDEX or .DEFAULT)
or run (.EXE) first