grading rubic, final research paper, final class.docx
Creating the Senior Project
The Senior Project:
- Must be 20 to 25 PowerPoint slides (excluding title and
reference slides) in length. There are 20 content criteria worth a total
of 10 points.
- Must include a title slide that contains the following:
- Title of project
- Your name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introduction with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the project with critical thought in the areas of:
- Organization details
- Challenges and opportunities
- Training program outcomes
- Impact on at least three stakeholder groups involved delineated by cost, quality, and access to service
- Suggested actions
- Must include a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five supporting graphics (images, graphics,
and/ or multimedia) are included and relevant communicating the training
content (two points).
- Must include speaker’s notes that have evidence of critical
thinking and application (content analysis, synthesis, evaluation)
related to the research methodology used to develop (six points):
- Project content
- Practical and relevant solutions to the organizational challenges/opportunities
- Appropriate evaluation of individual stakeholder groups involved
- Must use at least three to five scholarly sources from the
Ashford University Library and two to three current, scholarly web
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference slide, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Assigned topic: retention and recruitment of healthcare professionals. Organization is USAID.