For this week's Individual Work,
you will identify ten job search websites useful for criminal justice
students. Using the “Table” function in Microsoft Word, create a chart
with following information.
For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the syllabus.
- First Column Heading - Name of Website
- Description of Website
- Types of jobs found on website
- Name of the person or department you would send your resume to
- Preferred method of resume submission (i.e. mail resume directly, fill out company form, in person drop off, etc.)
- The deliverable length of
your homework assignment is 400-500 words, one or two double spaced
pages (does not include title page or reference page).
- Remember to create in-text
citations for every source you use to create a sentence for your paper.
Every in-text citation must have a corresponding reference on the
reference page of your paper.
- All homework assignments must be in APA format.
- They must have a title page, body, and reference page.
- They must be double spaced, using 10-12 point font, with one inch margins all the way around.
- Tip: Website addresses are NOT references; they are links to websites only.
- A reference contains
four basic parts: An Author, year, title, and publisher. A website
address does not contain those parts and is, therefore, not a reference.
- Please do not include only a website address as a “source” in your references list.
Save your document with a file name that includes your_name_course code-section number_title.
- For example: JaneSmith_CCJ1910-12_Week2-1.docx
To submit your Individual Work, go to the Dropbox and click "Submit Assignment."
Submit this document to the Week 2: Individual Work 1