1. Describe a time or situation
where you were not an “insider,” and therefore you didn’t understand what was
being said. Compare that situation and your feelings about it to the way
language is used in classrooms where there are English Learners. As a teacher,
what can you do to make sure all students are able to follow a lecture or
2. module 6 activity attached Module_6_Activities.doc
3. exit ticket
Complete the following items.
1. Look at the objective for this session module. In 3-5
sentences demonstrate that you met the objective.
2. In 3-5 sentences explain one takeaway from the reading(s)
done for this module. What did you learn from the reading(s) with regard to
3. In 3-5 sentences explain one takeaway from the activities
done in this module. What did you learn from the activities with regard to
4. In 3-5 sentences, explain your thoughts on the videos or
power points in this module. What connections did you make with prior knowledge
and experiences while watching the videos or power points?